[ full day – highly recommend ] - Mai Chau - Puluong - Mai Chau (Lunch)
- 08:30 - 9:30: Drive / ride motorbikes 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve (motorbike drivers available).then ride in some small villages on the foot of mountain (ban Hang,ban Kho Muong, Eo Ken, Lung Dieng, Ban Don Pho Don. On the way you will see terraced fields
- 13:00 - 15:00: Enjoy Lunch in the village and enjoy the riding back to Mai Chau by taking another road through the beautiful rural villages.
- 15:30: Arrive in Mai Chau enjoy your free time with your motorbike to explore the Valley yourself.
What to bring: change of clothes, sun-glasses & hat, toiletries, sun-block, insect repellent, flashlights, good shoes, personal first aid kit & medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals in the village
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle/ motobike
What's Not Included
- VAT & travel insurance, tips
- Drinks & Personal expense
Classic tour- Sunday Market Tour (Pa Co market) highly recommend!
Pa Co Market which is 40km away from Mai Chau is H’mong ethnic market opening on every Sunday from 6am to 10am. Visiting H’mong’s Pa Co Sunday market, visitors will see H’mong boys and girls in their traditional colorful costumes going to the market to buy, sell essential items and especially see their lovers. Pa Co Sunday market is special to not only tourists but also local people for its unique spiritual significance
- 8:00 Driver with car and local guide pick up you at hotel to Sunday Market
- 8:45- start to visit Sunday market(open only on Sunday)
- 10:30 at your hotel in Mai Chau
Price is per person and included: Transport, local guide, , 1 bottled water/person, permit if any, government tax and service charge.